The Bradford County Manor Therapy Team includes Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists who work with your Physician and Care Coordination Team to provide a rehabilitation or restorative program that will help you reach your wellness and rehabilitation goals.
- Designated short term rehabilitation therapy wing featuring private rooms
- Short and long term post acute rehabilitation
- Medically complex recovery
- Strengthening and endurance programs
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Balance and falls management
- Positioning and contracture management
Bradford County Manor understands that choosing a facility after having a procedure can be confusing and overwhelming. We are here to help you with that process, while providing a smooth transition of care to rehabilitation. The Manor prides itself on providing quality rehab care, and becoming the facility of choice for rehab in Bradford County. If you are looking for placement for rehabilitation, and would like information, please contact:
Stephanie Aeppli, Admissions Coordinator at 570-297-4111.
For more information, call 570-297-4111
15900 Route 6
Troy, PA 16947